Friday, January 9, 2009

Ringing in 2009

Brian and I had a great time New Years Eve. Usually I hate this holiday and think it's overrated, but this year, it turned out to be a lot of fun. We spent some time reflecting over how great 2008 was for us, and we know there are a lot of good things in store for us this year. We had a wonderful dinner at Spindini downtown and of course made our way to Hollywood Disco, the former Raiford's. After that, we headed to the Green Beatle and for the first time in a while, stayed out until 3 a.m. We spent the evening with our friends the Pela's, Sean and Ashlea, Brittany and Chris, and Neil and Mallorie. Here are some pics from our fun night out.


CBHS friends Charles, Robert, Brian, Sean and Neil.

Robyn and I at my house getting ready to go to dinner.

Brian and I at Spindini ready to ring in the New Year.

Cheers! Ashlea and I right after midnight. I hate that they are far away in Chicago!


A few days after new years, my high school girls and I spent a night together. It is so great reconnecting and spending time with one another. Michelle, Robyn, and Raina have been there for me for a long time and play a big part in our lives. We really rely on each other and have for a long time, and I am so thankful for their friendships.


Michelle, me, Robyn and Raina at Molly Fontaine's for an SBA get together.



That's all for now. We are looking forward to 2009 and the exciting ride it will take us on!

1 comment:

Natasha said...

yay Scrilla!! now we can definitely keep each other posted on a more regular basis- glad to know i can catch-up on you, brian, and brother- love you!!