Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Here we go!


After following many friends blogs for a while, I've decided to start one for our family. Brian and I started our lives together June 28, 2008 as husband and wife. We met in high school but didn't start dating until college. We ran into each other a few times our freshman and sophomore years, and finally a camping trip with mutual friends December 2003 brought us together. We had our first date two days later, and decided we would date long distance. Brian was a junior at the University of Georgia and I was a sophomore at the University of Tennessee. Thankfully, we both lived in places where roadtrips with friends were always welcome! Eventually Brian received a job offer senior year to work for Marsh USA back home in Memphis. We then dated a year, treking back and forth from Memphis to Knoxville (the most boring 6 hours of your life).
When I graduated, I joined him in Memphis to work for the local children's hospital. Brian proposed on August 3, 2007 using our crazy black lab Brother.

It was perfect! Now we live in a house in East Memphis, and the three of us are enjoying life.

Hopefully you'll enjoy checking in on us as we travel to weddings, football games and this summer, Europe! We've got a lot of fun things planned and 2009 will be great.

No comments: