I am so fortunate to work at Le Bonheur Children's Medical Center. I have learned more than just Marketing in my time here. I've been fortunate enough to meet so many inspiring families, and most importantly, kids. There are so many children that have had to face obstacles and experiences I couldn't even think of having to go through. Recently, we have started a Web site called iGive4Kids. It is similar to an online wedding registry. On the site, we have put all of the things our hospital needs, and people can click to buy things for us. This Valentine's Day, we are doing something pretty cool for the kids that won't be able to celebrate at school with their friends. You can visit the Web site and for $10, purchase a Valentine for a child that will be here at the hospital Feb. 12 - 15. The Valentines are sooo cute, with games and activities to help pass the time in their rooms. I hope that you'll consider helping a child for Valentine's Day and pass this message along to your friends and family.Friday, January 30, 2009
Share the Love
I am so fortunate to work at Le Bonheur Children's Medical Center. I have learned more than just Marketing in my time here. I've been fortunate enough to meet so many inspiring families, and most importantly, kids. There are so many children that have had to face obstacles and experiences I couldn't even think of having to go through. Recently, we have started a Web site called iGive4Kids. It is similar to an online wedding registry. On the site, we have put all of the things our hospital needs, and people can click to buy things for us. This Valentine's Day, we are doing something pretty cool for the kids that won't be able to celebrate at school with their friends. You can visit the Web site and for $10, purchase a Valentine for a child that will be here at the hospital Feb. 12 - 15. The Valentines are sooo cute, with games and activities to help pass the time in their rooms. I hope that you'll consider helping a child for Valentine's Day and pass this message along to your friends and family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment