Saturday, December 4, 2010

31 Weeks

So after the craziest week ever (more on that later) we are finally able to take and post a belly pic :) Here we are at 31 weeks! Preston is the size of four naval oranges.

Here is what he looks like in there:


This week, he is having a major growth spurt. He is now over 16 inches long, and weighs about 3.3 pounds. He can move his head from side to side and his body is beginning to fatten up. He moves like crazy and keeps me up at night. While it's pretty uncomfortable, I like knowing that he is fine and happy moving and kicking around.

As for me, I am definitely experiencing a lot more swelling. Most days I can't wear my engagement ring :( Thankfully, my wedding band still fits. I am feeling some small BH contractions every now and then, but nothing major.

Here I am at 31 weeks and 2 days:

31 down, 9 to go!

1 comment:

JNoPie said...

You look great! How are you still so tiny??!?