Monday, December 13, 2010

32 Weeks, Doc Appt & Maternity Pics

Sorry I'm a little late, but the baby is the size of a large jicama!

This week, he weighs 3.75 pounds and is about 16.7 inches long. I'm supposed to gain about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to the baby. He now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). His skin is becoming soft and smooth. Here is what he looks like:



As for me, this has probably been one of the toughest weeks of pregnancy. I just haven't felt great. I'm super uncomfortable, not getting any sleep at night, I feel huge, and I have an insane amount of swelling. My legs and ankles are gross. Gone are the days of pregnancy being fun :( But at least that means I am closer to meeting my little boy!

I don't have a pic to post this week, because we actually had my friend Candice take some professional pics of us downtown at the Peabody this weekend :) I may take one with my camera tonight and post one that matches the others for Preston's baby book. When I get the photos from Candice, I'll post a link to them so you can see.

32 down, 8 to go!


No comments: