Preston is the size of a pineapple.... whoa!

He is still super active and seems to be happy in there. He has passed the 17 inch mark and weighs over 4 lbs. Here is what he looks like:

I haven't felt any contractions or discomfort this week. Swelling has gone down, and I am back to my "normal" pregnant self! What's funny is that I have taken on the pregnancy waddle.. no more smooth strides for me. But my belly is just SO big that waddling is the only way I can walk! Still not sleeping much at night, but glad my body is preparing for sleepless nights :) Unfortunately, Brian is also experiencing some of my pregnancy symptoms - not sleeping, hungry all the time, anxiety over when P will decide to come. It's funny how it's all part of God's plan to get us both ready for our world's to turn upside down when P comes.
Here is what I look like at 33 weeks:

33 down, 7 to go!

1 comment:
You look GREAT!!! Glad to hear you are feeling better. We enjoyed seeing you two have fun and relax at Blake's wedding.
Post a Comment