We're 30 weeks... what a milestone! This week, the baby is the size of a head of cabbage, weighing in at almost 3 pounds.

This week, his eyes continue to develop. When he's born, his vision will be 20/400 which means he will only be able to make out objects a few inches from his face.As for me, I am starting to feel much more pregnant. A few of those 1st trimester symptoms are coming back and my heartburn is awful. I wake up at 3 a.m. barely able to breathe it is so bad. I don't like taking medicine while pregnant, but my doctor urged me to start a more powerful anti-acid and that seems to be helping. I have also been pretty fortunate so far to not have any crazy mood swings, but here lately, I am finding myself becoming more hormonal. I don't knowif it's stress related with everything we have going on as well, but I know that stress + 3rd trimester hormones = poor Brian. I hope he realizes I love him and am just not always myself lately. I am also starting to have some fears about labor and delivery. We have our class coming up soon, so hopefully that will ease them. Actually, it will probably make me more scared to know ALL the details!
Here I am at 30 weeks:

30 down, 10 to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment