Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Big Day and Visiting the Grandparents

Preston now has a normal belly button! Thank goodness... that stump was gross. I took a picture of his belly, sent a text to Brian that said "Does my belly look different to you?" Brian's response back was "Wow. Big day. Now we should be able to do regular baths right?" It does, but we still haven't given him a for real bath. We have been giving him sponge baths because I am nervous I will drop him or drown him. Crazy, I know.


Here is my sweet boy sleeping in his lamb chair - another one of the "must-have" baby items. Love that cute belly.

On Sunday, Preston went to Mimi and Mook's house for the first time. We were celebrating my brother Joe's birthday. We were supposed to celebrate it January 30, but we all know why that got canceled :) Here is a little video of his visit...


2 comments:

Candice Lynn said...

he is just so cute!

Laura @ My Thoughts-Uninterrupted said...

I was so glad when Ethan's stump fell off...they are really gross! I still refuse to bathe Ethan by myself...it really is a two person job.