Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Birthday and Valentine's Day B!

Each year, we usually celebrate Valentine's Day and Brian's birthday the same night because they are just two days apart. So, we do one, nice evening together. This year, we felt like we had even more to celebrate... Brian turning 28, being new parents, a healthy baby boy, and a great marriage. So, we went all out.

Saturday night we went to a VERY nice dinner at Folk's Folly. It was my first time leaving Preston and it wasn't hard for me, thank goodness! To be honest, I was ready to get out of the house. With the c-section, I can't drive for 4 weeks, so I am totally homebound. Plus, with cold and flu season upon us, I can't take P anywhere anyway. My in-laws came over and stayed with P for the hour and a half we were on our date. When dinner was over, we thought about maybe staying out a little later, but I told Brian all I could think about was SLEEP.

Sunday it was so beautiful here in Memphis. We got up, had a few visitors over to meet P, then decided we would take him on his first walk. Look at how much he enjoyed it!


Today, Daddy has gone back to work and it's just me and P. For Preston's 1st Valentine's Day, I decided to dress him for the occasion.


His shirt has Pigpen from the Peanuts and it says Love Stinks. He also has some Vday socks, but he keeps kicking them off so I gave up :)

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! And Happy Birthday to the best husband in the world and the best daddy a little boy could ask for!


3 comments:

JNoPie said...

Adorable! Happy Valentine's Day!

Laura @ My Thoughts-Uninterrupted said...

So glad everything is going well for you! Once you are able to drive make sure you get out of the house every now and then...it really is important!

SGRMSE. said...

sucha cute teenyweeny lil baby ♥ :D