Preston is one month old today!
I know I am partial, but seriously, he is the cutest child ever! So, Preston, here is what you are up to these days. I just took you to the pediatrician and you weighed 7 lbs, 10 oz. Right on track! You like to tuck half of your bottom lip under your top lip. It makes your dad and I laugh. Your hair also makes us laugh. Not only because you have so much of it, but because your dad thinks it already looks "frat-y." You seriously love your pacifier, little lamb seat, and eating. You get in a frenzy right before I feed you because you know you are about to get food. You also love to be held and swaddled. Sometimes you will cry and when someone picks you up, you instantly stop. You love having your arms up in a "touchdown" position when you sleep, and your hands are always by your face.
You hate getting your diaper changed, being naked, taking a bath, and going to sleep. You pee on us... a lot. You projectile pooped on your dad once at 3 in the morning and your mom thought that was hilarious.
Right now, during the day you eat every two hours and at night, the longest you have let us sleep is 5 hours so far (which was last night - thank you P!!!). You usually wake up every 3 and 1/2 hours to eat and have your diaper changed. Then you want us to rock you back to sleep.
PS - Your dad said I made you look like a nerd because I buttoned the top button on your polo shirt. I just didn't want you to be cold!
7 comments:
he is SO CUTE! I can't wait to meet you, P!
Too cute, Cami! :)
oh my gosh, he is PRECIOUS!!!
He is so cute! I love your posts!
Happy 1 month Preston!
Preston, you are a cutey pie at one month of age! I am so proud of all three of you!
Love,
Your Mimi
I am so glad that you are feeding every two hours to. I know it is normal but that is how much Elle is eating to and it just seems like A LOT! We've only gotten 5 hours at night a couple of times to.
His hair looks red in the picture with the sock monkey. So cute!
Post a Comment