My birthday was last week. But before I mention that, please look at these sweet pictures of Preston. Oh, he is the sweetest before bedtime.
![]() |
| Brushing his hair before bed |
![]() |
| Toddler tummy!!! |
| I throw my hair up like this for bath time :) |
On Thursday, I turned 28. Brian arranged a nice dinner for us at Paulette's and my in-laws watched P. It was nice dinner, and we enjoyed adult conversation. On Saturday, my family came over to celebrate with a cookout. Also, a few of my friends from high school stopped by, including Astrid who was in Memphis all the way from Germany. She was our foreign exchange student, and I hadn't seen her since Amber's wedding, so it was great to catch up. Michelle brought Avery, and I got to meet Amber's little boy Bennett for this first time. He is so cute! My mom made me a delicious trifle instead of a regular cake, and Brian cooked a fabulous pork tenderloin.
![]() |
| P was a huge fan of the trifle. And spoons. |
This might have been one of my highlights of the day. I guess Preston was watching my dad and brother get beer out of the cooler they brought. So, he walked over to the cooler and put his sippy cup with milk inside the cooler. Then walked into the living room, walked back to the kitchen and got the sippy cup back out and drank it. It was so funny! Of course, I had the camera out.
I had a really great birthday. I definitely never thought that at 28, I would have a one-year-old but I must say it is pretty special :) Thanks to friends and family for making my birthday sweet!











1 comment:
i bet having a handy dandy cooler mascot is going to come in VERY handy ;)
p.s. that belly is just TOO cute for words and i want to see it again SOON!!
Post a Comment