What we thought was impossible was possible. It sold this past week.
We were pretty shocked to say the least. We had completely resigned ourselves to the fact that we were going to stay there. Even more shocking is that we are closing on our house January 5. Preston is set to arrive sometime around February 4.
We are currently house hunting. When people find out they say, "Oh! How fun! How exciting!" We aren't really there yet. We are thankful that our house sold, but facing lots of life changes all at once is a little scary. Make that terrifying.
Recently, I have become more thankful for my marriage than ever before. Funny how in somewhat stressful times, I realize how fortunate I am to have married Brian. After many heart to hearts with one another about all these life changes, I can't help but be thankful to have him by my side.
Your father knows what you need before you ask him. So do not worry, saying 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we wear?' For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Today's trouble is enough for today. (Matthew 6:8, 31-34)
3 comments:
Awww, sweet :)
So sweet! Can't wait to see where yall move!
Congrats!
Post a Comment