So no more fruit updates, because apparently thebump.com does them month by month from here on out! Booooo!
Anyway, here is what the baby looks like:

It is amazing to me how much Preston is growing. He moves so much! Brian calls him Mr. NFL because it his dream to have Preston be a kicker or punter when he grows up. I hope not, because kickers have way too much pressure on them and if Preston is anything like me, he won't handle pressure well. Funny story - Wednesday night I was sitting on the couch just watching my belly move and jump. Brian put his hand on my stomach and he swore he felt fingers touch where his hand was and he proceeded to freak out! I highly doubt he can discern body parts, but regardless, it was really funny. I am starting to get to the point where I know where feet are, hands are, and where his head is. It's just crazy.
And here I am!

People ask me how I am feeling all the time. It's funny, it's like they expect me to feel awful and hate pregnancy. I have been really blessed with this pregnancy. I feel really good, never feel sick, have a good amount of energy, and have been keeping the weight gain at bay. We'll see how I feel in the 3rd trimester, but if I always feel like this when pregnant, I could have lots more kids :) Both the 1st and 2nd trimesters really haven't been bad for me, thank goodness!
23 down, 17 to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment