Sunday, August 15, 2010

Grunke Wedding

We just got back from Knoxville where we celebrated Meg and Aaron's wedding! It was so much FUN, like a big college reunion. Meg is from Knoxville, so we got to know her family and high school friends well while we were in college. This made her wedding that much more special.

We got into Knoxville Friday night and went straight to Downtown Grill & Brewery, our fav hangout in college. I just want to brag on myself a little bit, because this pregnant girl stayed out until 2:30 a.m.!!!!! Did I mention I love the second trimester? My friends and husband also loved this because they have a constant designated driver. Just a fun conversation from the back of the car after a couple people had one too many:

Ryan: I love having a pregnant friend to drive me home after a night of drinking.
Brian (aka my husband): Me too!
Laughter from the 6 people in my car
Ryan: Cami's not your friend
Brian: I know, she is my best friend
Ryan: Can we stop and get donuts?

Saturday we got up and went to lunch at the greatest place ever, Tomatohead. We also walked around Market Square, got back to Bev and Christian's where we were staying, and got ready for the wedding. The wedding was held at Second Pres Church and the reception was at the Knoxville Museum of Art. After that, we went back to DG&B and AGAIN I stayed out until 2 a.m. and drove everyone home. Quite entertaining. Lots of funny stories, great memories, and an awesome reunion with some of my most favorite people. Enjoy a few pics taken with my camera!

Megan Hurt's favorite table at the reception :)

My most favorite family (not counting my own) - the Hurt's!


Very cute koozies for my bottles of water

The bride and groom dancing the night away

Leslie and Adrianne!

The two of us!

Congrats Meg and Aaron! Have fun in Mexico!