Friday, June 26, 2009

19 days?!

Has it really been 19 days since my last post? A lot has happened in 19 days. 10 of them were spent traveling the world, which was a lot of fun. I have some pictures on my Facebook account and a slideshow below in case you would like to relive our experience. Another 5 days was spent catching up at work, because of the 10 days I spent in Europe. It was all worth it though! Another day was spent celebrating our dad's, which was a lot of fun.

I could go on for days talking about all the things we saw and experienced in Europe. This was the trip we have always wanted to take together. I kept a journal while I was there, but it's too much to type. I read through it the other night and I felt like I was living it again! I need to remember to do that whenever life gets stressful.

We have a special event coming up this weekend - our one year anniversary! I think Brian will die over what I got him. I am pretty excited about it, too, because it's something we can have forever. We have plans to go to a nice restaurant and drink a bottle of wine we brought back from Tuscany. Can't wait to celebrate.

Until then, enjoy the pictures!



No comments: