When I came home, we had a nice weekend together. We went to Preston's last class at the Little Gym and he was hamming it up big time! He has no fear of being center of attention. Then we went to Tyler's first birthday party. Tyler is Preston's neighborhood friend, and it was the cutest first birthday party. They had a bubble theme and it was adorable!
Preston had an absolute blast! He devoured a cupcake (much to everyone's delight), dove head first into a baby pool filled with bubble solution, was covered in about three layers of dirt, and ran around like he owned the place. Brian and I talked later about how fun it is to watch your child have fun. Nothing better. :)
![]() |
| I mean, really? |
![]() |
| Reed made quite the mess! |
I am so thankful for having such sweet neighbors. We are hosting the next neighborhood get together and it should be a fun time. These little ones are all growing so fast. I really hope that they have lots of fun summer memories in the neighborhood! :)








1 comment:
So glad for our little neighborhood group, too!! Glad y'all had fun...I had fun planning it. Your pics are great! I have a couple cute ones of Mr. P, too, that I will send you. Can't believe how fast they are growing up. :)
Post a Comment