We actually celebrated Earth Day on Sunday, 4/22 by taking P to My Big Backyard at the Botanic Gardens. Brian's mom, Preston's "Mimzie", joined us. We played, fed the koi fish in the pond and had a nice picnic under a shady tree. It was a great day!
We've been really into making our own popsicles lately with fruit and coconut milk. They are addictive, and P begs for them. It sticks the whole thing in his mouth and makes this awful face because the popsicle is cold. He is so funny sometimes!
The night before Earth Day, we had a really fun night on the town with some of our friends. My aunt watched P for us and we had drinks and sat on the porch with a fire over at our friends' Ashlea and Sean's house on Mud Island. Every time I cross the bridge and go on the Island, I feel like I am getting away from Memphis. After a few hours, we continued the party over at the Green Beatle. It was great to get out for a night and spend some time with dear friends. :)













No comments:
Post a Comment