When his fever went down and he started feeling better, he was able to play. When he started heading for one of Brother's toys, or the fireplace, I would pick him up and say "No, no Preston, let's stay away from that..." And he did the unthinkable.
His whole body went limp, he threw his head back, and he proceeded to pitch a royal fit. Kicking and screaming. Do 7-month-olds throw tantrums? I thought we had some time before they started this. Case in point:
I thought it just might be a fluke and he was cranky, but every single time I take something dangerous away from him and he wants it, he flips out. He is still so small, and can't understand right and wrong (obviously) so this is hard.
Another something new... cruising along furniture and completely letting go. He stands there for a minute, tries to kind of take a step, and then falls and cries. I am thinking we will have a walker on our hands really soon, which seriously blows my mind. Again, thought we had a few more months to prepare for that!
Another something new... his first CBHS football game :)
And for the last something new, diaper boxes aren't just for diapers anymore.




1 comment:
ok him pitching a fit is just too adorable!! He has a mind of his own!! :) He's so darn adorable though I know it makes y'all laugh!
Post a Comment