First, happy Father's day to my dad :)
My dad is awesome. He is patient, never raises his voice, and he and I have always had a special bond. I love him so much and it has been so fun to see him as Mook - Preston's grandpa.
And Happy Father's Day to Brian's dad, Robo :)

Now, for Preston's daddy. Preston asked if it would be okay if he wrote a little something on the blog for his daddy. I told him that was okay by me. So, here is what Preston has to say about his daddy, my husband, Brian.
Dear Daddy,
You are the best daddy I could ever ask for. You were the first person to ever hold me and look at me. I opened my eyes for you and stopped crying when I saw you. You make me laugh and smile more than anyone else. As soon as I see you in the room, my eyes light up because I can't wait for you to hold me. Whenever you make that funny face and say "daddy daddy daddy daddy" really fast, I go crazy! You also take really good care of me in the mornings. It is nice how you help mommy in the mornings by putting on my clothes for the day and changing my diaper. I like that you always get on the floor with me, and that you always lift me high in the air. You are my favorite nap spot. I like that you put my pajamas on every night. You know me so well. You know how to make me stop crying and when you walk across the room, I follow you with my eyes. I love you so much Daddy!
Love, Preston








Happy Father's Day everyone!
2 comments:
This is so sweet Cami! I will show your Dad when he gets up today. I have been cooking since yesterday- do you want to eat over here sometime today?
Aw, too cute! Happy Fathers Day to Brian!
Post a Comment