Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Weekly Doc Appointment

Went to the doctor today. I was pleasantly surprised to get to SEE Mr. P! My doctor wanted to know his size so that we could make sure there wasn't a need to induce sooner. I was super excited to get an ultrasound. Of course, Brian was super upset that he missed it! He hates when they spring stuff on us at the doc, because he never knows when to go to an appointment or when to stay at work.

So, according to the ultrasound where they measure everything, today Preston is 6 lb., 14 oz!
Can't believe I am walking around with an almost 7 pound baby in my belly. They think that at his delivery date, Feb. 4 (we aren't changing it), he'll be about 7 and a half pounds. Amazing!

I asked if I could see his face, knowing it would be hard to see it because he is SO LOW. The ultrasound tech worked her magic and I got to see his profile again, this time with a much chubbier face :) He was chewing on his fingers. Seeing him chew his little fingers made my heart melt. The ultrasound tech also said that he has got some legs! Apparently, they were measuring a little long... how funny, because Brian and I are both not the tallest people :) Maybe he will grow into them. I did get a couple pictures, but they really aren't great.. you can't see anything.

After I left and got in my car, I wish I had asked if she could see any hair on his head. Oh well, some things have to wait for the big day!

No comments: