That's what little BOYS are made of!
Baby Fields is a HE!
Can you believe it!?!??! We can't.
We had a wonderful check-up today and we found out we are having a son. It was so cool. Here are some photos of our big boy. I'll have a video to show later, as soon as I figure that out.
Right now, he weighs 12 oz. and is measuring perfect for everything. The ultrasound tech even told us the kidneys work perfect because he had a full bladder. Crazy how much they can see! We measured his brain and all his organs and everything looked perfect. Feeling blessed!!
Close up of his profile. You can see his nose, mouth and chin. So sweet!

Below is one from further away. You can see where his heart is (the little black holes just below his neck) and you can also see his spine just below that.

Holy Moly - here is the boy shoot! According to the ultrasound tech, he is 100% boy.

My 20 week post will be a little late as we have a fun little weekend planned for us to shop for all things LITTLE BOY. I'll check back in at the end of the weekend. Until then, we are celebrating :)
3 comments:
YAY! I'm so excited for you. HE is so blessed to have you and Brian for parents!
Congrats Cami! How exciting to have a little boy on the way. I love your bog! Thanks for keeping it updated.
Congrats on little mister baby fields! Just found your blog today, love it so far!
xo,
Dani
Post a Comment