Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Quarter of a Century

Yes, it's official. On Sunday, March 8, I turned 25.

It was such a fun birthday, even though we didn't have much planned. Maybe that was why it was so fun, ha! Saturday night, we spent time with Robyn and John Michael at their house and then headed down to South Main to have dinner at Pearl's. Robyn, Katie and I LOVE raw oysters and theirs were delicious. From there, we went to Automatic Slim's for the opening of their new Tonga Club. The martinis were tasty (especially Robyn's chocolate martini), but pricey, so we didn't stay long. It was also very trendy, which I am sure some people enjoy, but it was a little much for me. I love their food and their eclectic atmosphere, but late night was a little too "club-ish" I think. Then we made our way to Bardog, a fairly new bar in Memphis. We ran into Raina and some others and had such a fun time. This bar was great! It reminded me of a college bar in Knoxville or Athens. After a 3 a.m. Krystal's run, we went back to our house. The time change was a little crazy after a night like that, so Sunday we relaxed. Brian baked cupcakes for me, and he did a really great job! He even made them from scratch. Then we ended the night with dinner at my parents house. Lots of fun!
Robyn and I at Pearl's

Brian and I at Automatic Slim's

Katie and Robyn

John Michael and Robyn

Me, Raina and Robyn


No comments: